List of Supported languages and voices by Windows 10.
Allow access to notifications⚓︎
The MagicPods doesn't collect any your notifications data. Only information about the name of the application is written to the log file. The log file is stored on your hard drive.
VoiceOver required access to notification to get notification's text to VoiceOver it.
- Open Privacy notifications page. Alternative way, open
- Turn on
Allow app to access your notifications
- Choose MagicPods in
Choose which apps can access your notifications(If MagicPods is not listed, skip this step)
Add a new voice⚓︎
- Open Narrator Settings by pressing the
Windows logo key + Ctrl + N
Personalize Narrator’s voice, select
Add more voices. This will take you to the Speech settings page
Manage voices, select
- Select the language you would like to install voices for and select
Add. The new voices will download and be ready for use in a few minutes, depending on your internet download speed
Close the MagicPodswindow and
openit again to update voices data
If AirPods are already connected, disconnect and connect AirPods or restart the MagicPods to apply selected voice.
Add an app to list notification apps⚓︎
By default, windows doesn't provides or update information about apps that can send notification. To choose app from which to notifications and VoiceOver them you use 2 ways.
Open MagicPodsand go to
- Turn on
VoiceOver notification, click
- On the open page scroll down and enable checkbox
Show all apps
- To choose app from which you want to VoiceOver notification
- Open Notification settings page
turn onnotification access from app from which you want to VoiceOver notification. It will update information about app
- Now you will see this app on VoiceOver configure page in the MagicPods