- Smoothly decrease and increase the volume when the earbud is removed from your ear
- Now, after disconnect the AirPods, the audio players will be paused if they were playing sound
- Auto switch audio output no longer requires additional components to install
- Updated other languages
- An error that caused the application to crash when the user turned off the Bluetooth
- An error that caused the application to crash when VoiceOver read notification
- An error where animation played incorrectly on monitors with high refresh rate
- An error that caused the application to crash when selecting some applications from the list VoiceOver apps
- An error in which the animation in the "Status" window blinked when fast search was enabled
Fixed hide popup window when click outside. (Not works on some pc)
The popup will now hide when you click outside of it. - Added Romanian, Japanese and Polish languages - Updated some languages
- Added support Play / Pause for iTunes (Microsoft store)
- Added the ability connect the AirPods from tray menu
- Fixes bug when connecting AirPods with some disabled services caused the app to crash.
- Updated translations (Thx our community)
Say hello to your AirPods Max 👋
New: - Add supports AirPods Max - Improved response from opening and closing AirPods case - Updated translations in many languages - Changed the hiding time of the pop-up window from 10 seconds to 30 seconds when clicking on the cross.
This update brings new feature «VoiceOver notification». The built-in announcer will read out new notifications. Don't worry, the MagicPods does not collect any data, everything is stored only on your computer.
- Added Swedish, Ukrainian, Italian
- Updated some languages
- Added new wiki
This update will optimize the application.
- Reduce power consumption
- Reduce RAM consumption
- Fixed bug when video blink before start playing
- Bug fixes
- Fixed crashed the app when after switch user
- Fixed crashed the app when the user has disabled some audio services
- Updated and supplemented translation of some languages
- Added Hungarian language
- Fixed issue when some users have crashed the settings window.
- Hot fix crash menu for Windows 10 build 18362 and down
- Updated all languages. Thx our community for the help.
- Added connect icon. (Shows when the app is connecting headphones)
- MagicPods name returned to title bar
- Replace header name to title bar. (Especially useful in the small window where free space is important)
- Fixed issue when some Bluetooth data could crash the app
- Changed some default settings. (Applies only to new installation of the application)
- Added tooltip for "Auto switch audio output".
- Updated Korean, English and Russian languages.
The large update brings some new features: - Auto switch audio output - Animation position on screen - New search status animation and icon for it - Reduce RAM consumption - Battery step changed from 0%, 10%, 20% ... to 5%, 15%, 25% ... - Connect button color now uses windows accent color
Added languages: - Dutch - German Note. Translation in some languages is incomplete.
- Added Korean language
- Updated translation of the «Connect» button
- Fixed a bug where the low battery notification sometimes displayed the wrong charge
- Added Turkish language
- Bug fixes
Introducing a new interface with Microsoft Fluent Design.
New features: - You can now connect to your AirPods through pop-up window or automatically. - Supports all media players with system media control (detailed information in the app). - In addition, VLC, QQMusic, CloudMusic, KuGou are also supported. - Auto play command when you connect to your AirPods.
Bug fixes: - Sometimes other Apple device can crash the app.
- Fixed grammar errors.
- Added languages:
- Chinese (Taiwan)
- French (France)
- Portuguese (Brazil) - partially translated
- Added Chinese language
- Added support PowerBeatsPro (beta).
- Added hover text on tray icon.
- Added digital battery information tray icon.
- Added Auto switch dark / light theme for tray icon.
Improved AirPods search.
- Fixed notification with error "Bluetooth low energy does not support". Now if you hide tray icon you will able to close the app.
- Fixed an error that caused to slow frame rate of animation. Now animation plays at 60fps
- Fixed an error that caused to moving the name of the headphones to the second line
- Fixed an error that caused to trouble with play / pause. Now you can retranslate audio signal or listening your - microphone without blocking play / pause option.
Deleted legacy method of search AirPods. Let me know if you have trouble.
You asked, I did! Now you can choose size of animation window. Also you can watch battery level on icon tray.
- Added Russian language.
- Fixed a bug when the charge icon on the right earphone was not displayed
- Fixed a bug when the CPU was loaded at 100% if the Bluetooth is off
- improved performance to Splash screen animation
- Fixed flickering of Splash screen animation
- Improved UI. The welcome page has been deleted and now it’s not confusing
- The application no longer crashes when there are no audio devices in the system
- Fixed steam3d/MagicPods-Windows#5
- added Fast search settings
- Play / Pause for couple apps. It doesn't work very well, but it works :)
- New status page. Connect to AirPods and open the app.
- Hide tray icon option.
- Low audio latency. Useful for audio and video editors.
- Fixed settings. Now app will not restore settings after update.
- New video player. Now the video should not fade or turn to black
Fixed an issue where the charge was displayed incorrectly
- Fixed AirPods Pro crush.
- Fixed DeviceVideos IDs
- Fixed Broken Animation screen for AirPods Pro
- Added AirPods Pro support
- Search device by model ID
- Detect connect of bluetooth device by system event
- Software render for video
- Dark and Light theme
- Live tile