The MagicPods introduce the IOS experience of AirPods to Windows.
- Fluent design
- Battery information
- Ear detection
- Low audio latency
- Windows 10 features support (Live tile, themes, notification and etc)
- AirPods Gen 1, 2, 3
- AirPods Pro
- AirPods Max
- PowerBeats Pro
- Beats Fit Pro
- Beats Solo 3 (only battery)
- Beats Solo Pro (only battery)
- Beats Studio 3 (only battery)
- Beats X (only battery)
- Beats Flex (only battery)
- Power Beats 3 (only battery)
- Pair your AirPods to your PC
- Run the MagicPods
- Choose the settings you like (optional)
- Open the AirPods case
- Watch the magic happen
After AirPods is connected to your PC the MagicPods will search your AirPods 10 seconds to be to be sure that AirPods are yours.
Now all functions are turn on and available for work. Enjoy.
You can help to translate the MagicPods. Follow this guide Add your native language.
If you have
beatsSolo3 please follow this guide Help with supports new headphones to provide extra information about them. It will help to understand if it is possible to add support these headphones to MagicPods.